Monday, April 4, 2011

Message from Col (Ret) Sherman

ST Warriors,


It’s been my honor and privilege to serve alongside you for the last 24+ years. I continue to be in awe of your accomplishments in garrison and most importantly, on the battlefield. A special thanks to all who contributed to the undeserved but most appreciated engraved Glock pistol and shadow box and to Lt Col Pat Barnett and Capt Gabe Brown for making that happen.


As I leave the AF, I look forward to not having staff and paperwork but will absolutely miss working with some of the finest Americans and human beings on the planet. Words cannot express my admiration/appreciation for all you do. If there’s anything I can do for you as a retired guy, don’t hesitate to ask.



Thank you for your service.



Good luck and Godspeed.



SN out.

No comments: