Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fallen Heros


Dear CCA Members,

I've been sitting at home today thinking about the funeral service for SSgt Tim Davis. Understanding the pain and grief his wife Meagan, his Mom, Dad, other family members, close friends and his CCT brothers/teammates are feeling. I couldn't attend the service, so I wanted to do something today while honoring and remembering Tim. I decided it was appropriate to add Tim's picture to a slide that I made last fall -- of our other fallen brothers in the War-on-Terror. I've attached it for you.


As Tim is put to rest today, please render a salute to him and take a moment of silence to pray for Meagan and son, Tim Jr. (TJ). Later tonight, print the slide and render an appropriate TOAST in honor of all of them... John Chapman, Scott Sather, Jeremy Fresques, Derek Argel, Casey Crate, Adam Servais, Will Jefferson and Timothy Davis. What a great team they have assembled... may they all rest in peace -- together!


Sincerely,

Wayne Norrad,

President

Combat Control Association