The position, which reports to the Director of Executive Protection, is responsible for the collection, analysis, production, and dissemination of critical and time-sensitive information of relevance to the safety and security of company personnel and the organization’s global assets and operations.
Operational requirements range from routine monitoring of open-source and proprietary information sources in support of advance travel & events planning for company protectees, to Early Warning and Crisis Management support for corporate security, senior leadership, and other key stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Directly lead and manage Protective Intelligence (PI) efforts across a range of company activities including requirements management, Open-Source information collection, analysis and writing.
· Monitor open source media, law enforcement, homeland security, and commercial bulletins/information sources for international, national, and local news and intelligence that may impact the safety and security of company employees, operations, and assets.
· Produce written and verbal reports and analyses for employees and management of the company both on routine and ad-hoc assignments.
Minimum Requirements for position:
· BA in Humanities, Journalism, International Relations or related field.
· Advanced degree preferred.
· Corporate experience preferred
· At least 3 years experience in any combination of intelligence and security disciplines
· Salary range between $65K and $85K (based on experience.)
· Location: Greater Chicago region (no relocation benefits available.)
Send Resume to:
Director - Executive Protection
Global Safety & Security
2915 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, IL 60523 USA
Direct +1 (630) 623-5124 Mobile +1 (630) 247-0075
Fax +1 (630) 623-5521 24h Emergency +1 (630) 623-7777