Thursday, January 10, 2013

CCT Running for Local Office

CCT Running for Office:
As you might know the Holley-Navarre Water board of Directors election is being held on Tuesday the 15th Jan 2013 at 0700-1700. I am running again for a position on the board.
If you want to keep your water rates low for the next 3 years I am asking that you take 5 mins out of your commute to work that day and swing by the water company located on Turkey Bluff road across the street from the big blue water tower. You will have the option to vote for 4 people I am asking that you only vote for 2 Sheldon Hutchins and James Dabney. The good old boy network is working hard to elect other guy's to the board and I am trying to show them that we the military community; active duty and retired have a voice and are in the community for the long haul.

Thank you for giving me the opertunity to serve you in our community.

Sheldon L. Hutchins

No comments: