Monday, July 21, 2014

2014 North West Loop Reminder

We are just a few days away from this years NW-Loop. I have attached a link to road conditions due to fires around the Leavenworth area.

Link: http://www.wsdot.com/traffic/trafficalerts/default.aspx 

Please drive safely and check conditions before you leave home and en-route if you have time. It appears there are some posted detours so you will spend a bit more time getting there.

We are close to 75% of our donation goal for this year. Many of you showed your support with generous gifts to the SOF Warrior Foundation.

I cant thank you each enough.

I will arrive on Wed at the hotel to work through some final logistics for your arrival. 

Again, travel safely and plan ahead.

I look forward to seeing you all this year. I think we will have a few surprise guests possibly.

I will miss Ron Childress and his soulmate Ann this year for sure. 

Call me at 206-437-1269 if you need anything and pass this on to people you know are coming this year but are not on this distribution.


Sincerely, 


Robert Rankin 
Cellular: 206-437-1269
Chiefrk@gmail.com"

No comments: