Brief Job Description:
This is a full-time position for training in the use of and robotic repair of militarized robotic platforms for the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office (RSJPO). Candidate must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance. Two years of Vocational Experience in basic mechanics and maintenance is required OR at least five years of relevant experience. Prior Military service or RSJPO experience is a plus. Travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a full-time, permanent position. Under administrative direction, candidate must be knowledgeable in the electrical, electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic operation, maintenance, and repair actions of militarized robotic platforms for the Robotic Systems Joint Project Office (RSJPO) in the following functions:
1. Perform daily maintenance and repairs of RSJPO robotic systems and subsystems.
2. Perform daily troubleshooting, fault isolation, calibrations, and the configuring of radio frequencies in electronic, electro mechanical, and electro hydraulic components on robots; as well as perform software programming, analysis of malfunction reports, and removing and replacing of subsystems and parts on systems and subsystems.
3. Submit work orders, document repair time, and request parts required to repair robotic systems via COLTS daily.
4. Maintain accountability and readiness of tools and shop supplies for robotic repairs of systems and subsystems.
5. Provide recommendations in the analysis, design, development, and facilitation of RSJPO training materials for acquisitions and when systems and subsystems are modified or upgraded.
6. Provide after action training reports to the customer, summarizing the outcome of all training provided.
7. Based on military unit requests, provide training of systems and subsystems via Maintenance and Repair Course (RMRC), Mobile Training Teams (MTTs), and New Equipment Training (NET) to Marine Corps, Air Force, Army, Army National Guard (ANG), and Marine and Army Reserve units.
8. Perform maintenance, repairs, and functional tests of RSJPO robotic training systems and subsystems after each training class.
9. Maintain accountability of all training equipment and systems in COLTS and Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
T&W Operations, Inc
A service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Office (256) 535-0857
Fax (256) 535-0926
Cell (256) 759-2082