Monday, April 1, 2013

CCT Reunion Vegas Style

The Las Vegas Combat Control Reunion takes place May 2nd to May 5th, 2013. South Point Hotel has graciously extended the cut off for the reduced hotel rate, until 04/13/2013. The code is COM0503. Please call (866) 791-7626 to reserve your room. If you plan on attending please make your reservations prior to that cutoff date. To register go to the website at www.cctreunionlasvegas.com.

Mike Lamonica and Mark Nevatt are the latest signatories.

Also, we wish to thank the Combat Control Association, which has agreed to be one of our sponsor's this year. Please spread the word. See you there!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I really appreciate your information.
This great article has really peaked my interest.

I am going to book mark your site and keep checking for new
information about once a week. I subscribed to
your Feed as well.

Also visit my homepage; WEight Loss Products

Unknown said...

click here to read high replica bags index replica ysl bags navigate to these guys high quality replica bags

sefi said...

z2y79z1h44 t9a85z2w15 t2z17r6m95 j4s90n2y96 r8l94z2y68 s0y53e7p69