Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PROFILE: SSgt Jacob Poulliot Combat Controller

Jacob Poulliot grew up near San Antonio as part of an Air Force family. He went to Lackland Air Force Base regularly and watched combat controllers in training. When Jacob saw them, he was intrigued and thought that might be the right job for him. Before he went to Basic Training at Lackland Air Force Base, Jacob began researching and training for a combat control career.
“Knowing that I was going into the combat control career field, I wanted to be in the best shape I could ever be in. I talked to people who knew how to exercise, and who knew how to stay in shape. I also talked to some guys who are actually in the career field, and they helped me out.”

http://www.todaysmilitary.com/military-careers/career-profiles/combat-operations-careers/jacob-poulliot

No comments: